When we went on base, we ran into Santa Claus but we were not expecting to see him so soon but because I carry our camera EVERYWHERE we were able to get some priceless pictures. Last year Ella Rose thought Santa rocked...well the 1st picture says it all...a lot can happen in a year in the life of a child. Going from a 9 month old baby to a 20 month old toddler can certainly stir things up a bit.
probably the 1st time Ian has had a pix with Santa since he was a kid, but hey he was doing it for TEAM LIVINGSTON
You would have thought a kid had never pulled this Santa's real beard because when Carolina Grace got a hold of it, he didn't seem to know what to do. Hee hee!
Carolina Grace's 1st time to see Santa
Ella Rose is warming up a bit but still not sure what to think of Santa
WAR EAGLE
8 comments:
War Eagle! We dressed in our Auburn finest on Saturday too - and we were at Michael's sisters house where they were all dressed in their Alabama best. And...we watched that dreadful game not once but twice - thanks to our brother in law being at work the first time around...and wanting to see his Tide put the beat down on us. Ha!
oh Vonda, this is SO funny! i have been there! harrison had some days like those and ANYTHING dressed in a suit (easter bunny, team mascot, etc...) you better bring your earplugs! you remember when mimi and papa had the great idea of taking harrison to the Easter bunny breakfast at the villages! FREAKED OUT! :) Ella Rose is so cute and she'll come around. :) it's overwhelming and you're right a TON can change in a year! hee hee! carolina grace seems like she liked her first meeting with Santa and hilarious about her grabbing the beard! Addison will probably do the same thing as she is really into faces these days! love y'all!
Oh VOnda-how precious. I have a picture of Grayden one year just looking up at Santa so curious. Last year he was quite concerned and so sober. As soon as pictures were done he wanted nothing to do with him. This year he is getting INTO Santa so it will be interesting. Gabby on the other hand is not a MAN person and she is such a Mama's girl so may not be to into this Santa thing. I need to go to the mall and get pictures before school gets out and the lines are 10 miles long.
War eagle! I had no idea Ian went to Auburn...I knew we loved him! We were terribly upset about the game and even more so when they fired sweet Tommy. We LOVE Auburn football...maybe you guys will be back home next year and we can have parties together.
I do believe Ian has made his family an Auburn fan! The pictures are just precious!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Oops! I forgot to tell you how precious the Santa Claus Pictures were! And I am so glad you took after your Mama and you take your camera wherever you go....Just think of the great pictures you got that day!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Those are so cute...even if you ARE in orange and blue! The kids and I were wearing our crimson proudly and Parker got to go to the game this year...his 1st Iron Bowl! Hope y'all can make it South and we can all go next year!
War Eagle anyway... maybe next year.
With our new coach we should work miracles. BTW~ I hope y'all sent in your alumni donation... we still owe the last coach$$
Post a Comment