Sunday, December 28, 2008

Countdown to Christmas-December 1

I have so many pictures from Christmas that I want to post so what I'm going to do is try to post highlights from each day in December leading up to Christmas Day. We made so many wonderful memories as we spent our last Christmas in Germany with family and friends. And you're going to see a lot of RED...I pulled out all the RED outfits from the girls closets for the month of December, but PINK is coming back out in January.

Sweetest little candy cane in Germany

Eating at Kuhn's Steak House with The Nichols...best steak we have ever tasted and I am not kidding!!! That's saying a lot because I used to live in TX! Jean sent me this pix as I did not take my camera can you believe so I don't even have one of The Nichols Family.

When we got home, we opened up early Christmas presents from Grandma Shirley and Papa T. Thank you so much for loving our girls!

Ella Rose loved her Sesame Street Ernie talking toy

But she also was such a great big Sister and helped Carolina Grace open her present too

Carolina Grace's present was POOH BEAR

Ella Rose is eyeing Carolina Grace's present

Hey at least let me touch it!

Yea...I knew it wouldn't take long to grab Pooh Bear

This may be the last shot with Pooh Bear & Carolina Grace for quite a while

4 comments:

Keith Miller said...

Lovely pics, Vonda. I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Just curious is that Madison's hammy downs??? The pjs that Carolina Grace is wearing? It looks so familiar..we had that same print every Christmas.

Cute..Cute..Cute

Linda Williams said...

Have I told you lately that we LOVE those girls!

Love,
Mom & Dad

anthonyandbeth said...

the girls are precious vonda! hilarious about Pooh Bear. Ella Rose is gonna be in for an eye opener once Carolina Grace is smart enough to hold on to her stuff and try to steal Ella Rose's while she's at it. you'll get your revenge Carolina Grace! :) let me tell ya, I know all about the sister sharing issues. and just so you know, brothers have a hard time too and this year i bought them both the SAME swords b/c i didn't want any fighting! ;)