Mimi and Papa arrived on Dec. 19 and they watched the girls while Ian and I headed out of town for the weekend. We had not been on an overnight without the girls since before Ella Rose was born and we had such a great time. We missed the girls so much but we knew they were in such good hands with Mimi and Papa.
I'm not sure what Papa, Ella Rose, and Carolina Grace were looking at but they all seemed kinda distracted
Carolina Grace getting reacquainted with her Papa
Ella Rose loves her Mimi and they have the same excitement for LIFE
So what do you get when you have Mimi and Papa come in from FL and they haven't seen the girls in 5 months??? YOU GET 945 PICTURES!!! And no I am not kidding...my precious Mama and Daddy came in on Dec. 19 and left at 6:00 a.m. on Dec. 27 and they took approx. 945 pictures with their camera. Talk about capturing the moment...they absolutely do!!! But don't worry I'm not posting all of them, but it was hard to narrow them down because I thought they were all good!
What bow???
.JPG)
Aunt Toni gave this ladybug to Ella Rose last year and now Carolina Grace is enjoying it too
Aunt Toni gave this ladybug to Ella Rose last year and now Carolina Grace is enjoying it too
What...Mimi let Ella Rose get in the Jumperoo??? OH my word...I don't let her do this but hey when Mimi and Papa are here the grandkids are supposed to be able to get away with some things right?
Ella Rose talking to Ian and I when we were away...they had so much fun with Mimi and Papa I'm not sure they really even realized we were gone
Back together again...
6 comments:
That was so awesome that you and Ian were able to get away to REFRESH yourselves. Looking forward to seeing some of the pics from your Baden-Baden trip!
Oh, I forgot to mention that I just LOVE the picture of Ella Rose and Carolina Grace "under" (literally) the Christmas tree! That is SOOO adorable!
Mimi and Papa are the BEST!! That is awesome you guys were able to get away together, take it every opportunity you can get!! Shane and I have been away together twice in almost 12 years, so enjoy the moments!! Love the tree pic and the jumperoo lol...GREAT STUFF!!
Of course they took 945 pictures!! They're grandparents! :) We'll be the same way, hon. I promise you that. :)
OK, so i've now filled your email inbox with a TON of blog comments! ;) i am so behind! so glad you and Ian were able to get away for a few days. i know that was a special time for ya'll. and you're probably right, the girls were having way to much fun to even know you weren't there! :) hilarious about Ella Rose in the jumparoo! i think Aunt Bethy would have let her do it too. it would have been too cute to stop her! ;) i've loved all the Christmas clothes the girls have worn. i don't have a hard time imagining mom taking over 900 pix. she is getting some great use out of that new camera!!! you'll treasure each picture in the years to come. love you!
You know a Mimi cannot take a bad picture of her grandchildren! The subjects are so beautiful and priceless that they all come out good! (Even if they are not necessarily in their best pose)
Loved taking all 900!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Post a Comment