"What just happened?" Carolina Grace says
I have a feeling that in the future Ella Rose is going to have to be a lot more sneaky because this won't always work
Carolina Grace's cake tastes so much better than mine

Even after all those successful attemts to steal some cake, Carolina Grace still shares with her Big Sister
Even after all those successful attemts to steal some cake, Carolina Grace still shares with her Big Sister
They definitely put a dent in this cake
Blowing kisses with a hand full of icing
Carolina Grace loves her new Cat in the Hat
Hugs for Cat in the Hat and looking a bit tired from all the sugar

Opening up Mimi and Papa's gift of 2008 coins as well as $$$ for a toy chest/table and chair set once we get settled...thank you Mimi and Papa!
Opening up Mimi and Papa's gift of 2008 coins as well as $$$ for a toy chest/table and chair set once we get settled...thank you Mimi and Papa!
4 comments:
LOVE the wide-open smile pic. Reminds me of her Mama! That smile always brought sunshine to me whenever I was feeling frazzled, and when am I not? HA! Love you guys and hope all is well and am waiting anxiously to hear what's going on for ya. I know God has you all in the palm of his hand and that's the only thing that's going to let me sleep tonight till we get word tomorrow. Take care and God Bless!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics :-) A question, the dress that Carolina Grace has on, is that one of the pillow case dresses? I have the pattern to make those and if they turn out that cute, I soo need to get to sewing :-)
Yes Brandi, the dress Carolina Grace is wearing IS a pillow case dress. I ordered it online but I sure wish I knew how to make one...they are precious aren't they?
What a little doll! We loved being a part of it all!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment