Today is Mimi's birthday and we have a treat from the girls for her! We were so excited that we were able to celebrate Mimi's birthday with her when she and Papa were here just about a week and half ago. I'll post pictures soon, but Ella Rose has literally sung Happy Birthday every day since she left! The video also shows Carolina Grace taking 2 steps. She took her 1st step a couple of weeks ago, but I believe she is now gonna be moving and shaking! Mimi, we LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Sharing splashes of adventure and God's Amazing Grace of our every day lives with those we love even though distance separates us
Monday, June 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Dear Mimi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
this is GREAT! oh i just love it and i just love those little girls! kiss them for me!
LOVE IT-how precious!!! I loved hearing your voice when CG took those steps.
Love ya,
Cheri
www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com
Now, I tell you......Having all three of my little baby girls do special things on MY birthday is a real treat! Loved the video!
Love,
Mimi
I think Carolina Grace was trying to sing too! I loved it when Ella Rose said "Happy Birthday, Mimi"within the song. And then for her to say Miss You, Mimi.....Now you know what makes your Mom smile, don't you Vonda!
Love those girls!
Love,
Mimi
Yes, Happy Birthday to Mimi!
I love that we got to witness Carolina Grace taking 2 steps and to hear your joy :)
Happy Birthday Mimi! Sorry we are late! You go Carolina Grace....you are going to have Mama on her toes yet! Those girls are so precious! WE love you all!
Post a Comment