ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT, and we'll be on a flight from Germany to the good ole USA!!! I just may kiss the ground when we arrive. We have been on the adventure of a lifetime over here and God has BLESSED us much more than we could have ever imagined. We came over here with 6 checked bags (all of our stuff arrived 1 month later), but we are going home with 2 beautiful baby girls, wonderful memories, lots of new friends who will be friends for a lifetime, 13 checked bags (babies have a lot of STUFF), and most of our things will meet us in Mississippi at the end of June.
It has been a WHIRLWIND in the last month trying to get ready for this BIG move but we have gotten it all done and now we are just trying to keep up with our 23 month old Texas Tornado! A lot has happened in the last few weeks and as soon as we arrive in TX and have internet access I'll post some videos and pictures. One big milestone...Carolina Grace is CRAWLING!!! On January 26th she ventured out and moved forward. Watch out Ella Rose...your little Sister is going to catch up with you very soon.
We're gearing up for our 10 hour flight + another 2 hour flight on Monday to the USA with our sweet girls. Not worried one bit about Carolina Grace because at 7 months old she has not tasted that much freedom, but Ella Rose is kinda active these days so I am bringing lots of little things for her to do. It's going to be great and I know she will be the most entertaining 2 year old on the flight. Hmmm...I'll let y'all know how it goes. Hee hee! I'll post more pictures when we arrive on the other side of the pond! Blessings to all of our sweet friends and family and thank you for your prayers for us as we make this big transition that will last for the next 6 months. TEXAS HERE WE COME!!!
5 comments:
I wish there was some way we could sabotage your orders to keep you here, but I know that's not in God's plan, and as sad as I am to see you all go, I know He has WONDERFUL things in store for you! God Bless you, God speed, We love you, and we'll miss you terribly!!
Love,
Kevin, Jean & Joshua
Vonda, we'll be praying for traveling mercies as you make your way to the States. Can't wait to see you once you get settled in Mississippi!
Hi Vonda,
What a wonderful goodbye post! Praying for you guys as you travel and make this transition! Can't wait to catch up with you again on the other side! Love, Kristy N.
We are praying! I know my little "angels" will be perfect on that flight!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Hey, wondering how the flight went and just how exhausted you all were when you landed. I remember how pooped we all were and we only had 1 kid with us (granted she never took a nap). We'll look forward to updates and pix as soon as it's possible. I know you'll be eager to post some updates when you can. Love ya and miss ya - you feel closer already :)
Post a Comment