HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAN!!! Gran is 88 years old today, and we sure wish we were there in Georgia to celebrate with her!
Gran, we love you so much and thank you so much for making me feel such a part of The Livingston family! I feel so blessed that I married your precious grandson and to top it off received the blessing of having another wonderful Grandmother in YOU. We can't wait for Carolina Grace to be able to meet you for the first time and Ella Rose to see you again too. Gran, you're a great lady with such a sweet spirit and we love you to pieces!
8 comments:
so sweet Vonda. oh i can't wait to see those girls! i love them so much!
This video is so precious....Ella Rose running away and Carolina Grace falling over!
We are gonna have a ball when we get all the kids together!
At least Mimi and Papa will!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Oh my goodness, that is SOOOO cute!!! At first, I thought Carolina Grace was Ella Rose and I was wondering who that other little gal was!!! CG's big cheeky smile at the end just cracked me up!
THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS! They are more than precious. If there was a word that meant "More than precious" that would be Ella Rose and Carolina Grace. And that little Ella Rose with such a Southern accent! She didn't say "Gran." She said "Gra-aaaaaahhh-n!"
My heart is melting. Love you guys!
Your girls are sooooo cute !!!
we have a blog too
it´s even in english :-)
www.wageck.de
god bless you
hope to hear or read from you
Love the Wageck´s Patrick NIna and Leon (the germans from FBC )
So precious! We sure do miss ya'll! Hoping we can work something out to see each other over the computer this weekend. Let me know what works for you. I'll be home all day on Saturday with Mia.
Too cute! They are getting so big. I hope you all are settling in Texas. I would love to webcam sometime soon.
Love ya!
Lianne
oh Vonda so precious!
Post a Comment