WE ARE IN THE USA...YEA! It has been a wonderful week where God has shown Himself so faithful to us! We found a home within 24 hours of arriving in San Antonio and within 48 hours we were living in it! The biggest blessing is this home has everything we need...furniture, everything for the kitchen and linens too! We were shocked we found something so quickly but feel so blessed that the Lord has His Hand on our family in such a way that He cares about all the details of our lives.

Our home for the next 4 months

Huge backyard where our little Texas Tornado can run to her hearts desire

Ian is excited we have Satellite T.V. and DVR

Doing a dance in the huge kitchen

And to top it off we are right across the street from the subdivision playground.
19 comments:
Welcome back. Looks like a great place to be for the next few months. But you didn't tell us -- how close is the nearest Chick-Fil-A?
It looks like a Texas style home for sure. I am so glad you found a wonderful new place. Glad you are back in the states.
God is sooooo good! Awesome house and the yard and playground are the icing on the cake, aren't they? I'm so happy for you all :) Love that you all can dance in the kitchen - so different than Germany. Oh and the 2 car garage has a new vehicle, rental? Miss you guys!
yahoo!!! love the house and so glad you have plenty of room to spread out. no more one butt kitchen, right? :) can't wait to see it ourselves in about 1 month!!! WOO HOO!!! love you!
Wow! God is good, isn't He? Glad you are here safely and settling in! The house looks really pretty with a "Texas Size" backyard! Gotta love that! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Love to all,
Gena
Yay!!! Glad to see you're back to blogging, so we can keep up with what y'all are doing. The house is beautiful and perfect that its right across the street from a playgound. Looks like the weather there is nice...we keep getting snow here. Take care!
A furnished home with a fenced in backyard and a playground across the street....how in the world...well, obviously, God's favor....wish I could come sit on that leather couch and catch up!
Enjoy all the wonderful conveniences of being back in the States..eat lots of Chick-Fil-A to make up for lost time...can't wait to see you all!
That's awesome, Vonda! I'm amazed and so happy for you! And just the teeniest tiniest bit jealous! Our apt. would probably have fit in your kitchen! But I'm so happy y'all have found a great place to be for the next few months! I hope all goes well with Ian's training...keep us posted! How was the move and flight? Feel free to call or email anytime, we'd love to hear from you!
Welcome back my friend! Yeah! I know you have more then longed for this day to come. Can't wait to see you again. Love ya girl!
Welcome Home! I know you are SO glad to be back. What a blessing the house is. Looks like a GREAT house. Love y'all!
What an awesome house!!!
Welcome home!! :)
What an awesome house!!!
Welcome home!! :)
Yipee! Look at that wonderful house and back yard! Woo hoo!
Love you guys and are so very, very, very happy that you're back in the states. Please tell Ian that we felt a disturbance in the Force when he stepped onto US soil. :)
As you know, we are rejoicing with you for this beautiful home! We were so thrilled to be there with you and get to see it first-hand! And what do you mean a Texas Tornado? You are talking about my little angel, you know! She is NOT a Texas Tornado....She is a breath of fresh air!
Love,
Mom and Dad
I am so envious - I'm going to have to say an extra prayer of confession tonight!
Miss you all BUNCHES!!
WOW what a nice house :-)
I saw a picture from Carolina Grace at the nursery ... what a warm loving smile
Hope to hear from you
we have now a blog too
www.wageck.de
Love Patrick NIna and Leon Aaron Wageck the Germans
Yippee! I am so glad that you are finally here. I know you are in a blurry of getting settled in. Can't wait to catch up when you get time. Love and think of you all often.
What a great house! Thank goodness God is taking care of you! It looks like you'll be very comfortable for the next four months - hallelujah for the good 'ol usa! We miss you but are happy to see that you are doing well!
Wow!!! Couldn't have asked for a better place!! We are so happy for you all! You may not want to leave there :-).
Post a Comment