Carolina Grace: "I only have eyes for you!"
On January 16 our sweet baby girl Carolina Grace turned 7 months old! I can't believe how time flies when you have children!!! Wow! We were so busy with our move on that day and with visiting the ENT for Carolina Grace that we didn't do our typical photo shoot but we did take some pics at the Doctor's office while we sat and waited for 1.5 hours!!!
Wow Daddy...you're a big shot...you wear patches on your flight suit
3 comments:
Wow...she looks so much like Ella Rose!!
Hope all is going smoothly with the move!
Let us know if you need anything that we can help with from our end!
Where does the time go? Who knows, hon. I've been trying to figure that out myself. :) She's just beautiful.
She's just precious, Vonda! We have Henry's 6 month check up tomorrow, and he's got his first two teeth...much sooner than Will did at 10 1/2 months! Are y'all in TLF? When do you officially head out?
Post a Comment