Thursday, August 21, 2008

Carolina Grace turns 2 months old!


2 months old on August 16

Getting my beauty sleep

Okay Mama...I'm kinda full!

Carolina Grace loves her Sister

7 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

can't believe she is two months old already! can't believe how FAST these girls are growing! she's a sweetie and i can't wait to give her a great big kiss! :) love y'all!

Heather Estridge said...

Are you just asking yourself, where did that time go? I know you are enjoying getting more sleep now :) Your girls are beautiful!

Lori Wright said...

Can you believe how fast these babies grow?! Before you know it they'll be walking down the aisle with my boys!:) Carolina Grace looks so much like Ella Rose...just precious.

Its So Very Cheri said...

HAPPY 2 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO YOU---
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Look at her! I think she looks so much like Ella Rose that it's uncanny! Thanks for those gorgeous pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was fast...and although I've never met your husband, I can see him in your girls sooooo much! That's crazy! :) They are beautiful!!!

Linda Williams said...

These girls are so precious! But then I knew they would be....cuz Papa and Mimi have the ABSOLUTE MOST BEAUTIFUL grandchildren in the WHOLE WORLD!

lOVE,
Mom