Saturday, August 9, 2008

2 Sisters who look alike

We went back and looked at pics of Ella Rose at the same age as Carolina Grace and we are amazed at the similarities...below they are in the same outfits at the same age...amazing huh!

Carolina Grace in pix on left...Ella Rose with Harrison in pix on right

Carolina Grace in pix on left...Ella Rose in pix on right
Carolina Grace in pix on left...Ella Rose in pix on right

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

such sweet pictures!!! oh how i wish we could love on CG like we did ER!! can't wait to see what similarities and differences develop over time!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Garrett and Grant looked just alike. It is hard to tell some of their baby pictures apart. Now Garrett is my blond haired, blue eyed boy who looks like Ken and Grant is my brown haired, green eyed boy who looks more like me. Now it is funny because Garrett and Grayden's pictures look so much alike and Grant and Gabby's look alike. I'll have to post some like you did. I have been looking at albums and can't believe it. It will be fun to see them grow and develop. I wish I could give those sweet girls kisses.

Susie Q said...

too cute for words. My favorite is the last one. That's great! So beautiful too!

Linda Williams said...

Now aren't these just the prettiest little things! It really is too cute for words!

Kiss them for Mimi and Papa

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Heather Estridge said...

Did you plan to get these pictures to compare or did you just get lucky? What a fun idea :) I know you are doing a great job being a mommy to both those girls and know how much you love them - keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!

It is amazing..they are definately siblings...without a doubt.

Bonita..
Diane