They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I just had to share these, and yes I promise I got Ian's permission before I posted these! Hee hee! Is my husband just the greatest Daddy or what? I know Ian never imagined in a million years that one day he would be putting a tutu on his head for his daughter's entertainment!
4 comments:
he is one cool daddy, that's for sure! they've wrapped him around their little fingers! :) i know he wouldn't have it any other way!
What wonderful pictures! And yes, I know Ian would not have ever imagined playing with little girls like he has but now that he has them, I bet he cannot imagine anything else!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
You know, that's a look Ian should seriously consider keeping permanently. It would make his flight suit just POP! :)
Cute! Well, at least he has something to fall back on if he ever looses his hair!
Post a Comment