Monday, January 11, 2010

Sitting in Santa's lap

This picture says it all...Carolina Grace was not one bit happy about seeing Santa and Mrs. Claus! Can you tell?
Mimi had her camera too on the sidelines and snapped a couple of shots

But she was interested in candy canes

Mama to the rescue

Ella Rose wondering why her Sister wasn't as thrilled about Santa as she was

Happier Times with Santa for Carolina Grace-Dec. 2008

Ella Rose's 1st Christmas-Dec. 2007

5 comments:

Linda Williams said...

Oh.....She was so pitiful! Where is my Mommy! Of course all the commotion did not seem to bother her big sister one bit. What a priceless picture!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

anthonyandbeth said...

the picture of Addison this year is EXACTLY the same! you'll have to ask mom to see her copy. mine is up in the attic packed away with Christmas now so I can't scan it. :)

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

She was crying in Mrs. Claus's lap because she was all, "DANG! I got ripped! I wanna be on Santa's lap! WAAAAHHHHH!"

Or, maybe not. ;)

Jean said...

At first I was thinking, "Those girls must be freezing in those sandals", but then DUH, I remembered you're in FLORIDA!!! Oh how I wish I was there with you right now!

Love to see the flashback pics to see how the girls have grown over the years. I swear, sometimes I can't tell the difference between them!

Shannon said...

Oh. My. Word. That is just too precious! Sooo hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I burst out laughing. We didn't even try with the boys this year. Maybe next...