Early December we all met at Mama and Daddy's house in The Villages to celebrate an early Christmas! And the first night we were there we just had to celebrate my brother Anthony's 33rd birthday! The girls are now calling him Uncle Anky which is absolutely adorable, and I hope it sticks for a very long time! I can't believe my little brother is 33 years old! I was so tickled the first minute I saw him as a baby, and I am prouder than ever of Anthony as a grown man as he is such a man of character and integrity. I am so proud of the husband he is to my precious Sister-in-love and the Daddy he is to the most adorable 2 nephews and niece in the whole wide world. We celebrated at Golden Corral (Golden Cow) which I know was not Anthony's favorite place but it's the most KID FRIENDLY and with 5 of them in tow it had to be some place that would be fast and would have a variety of food. We had a blast especially with all the ICE CREAM!
Anthony's favorite part...it's not a birthday celebration without the employees singing Happy Birthday off key!
My FAVORITE NIECE Adorable ADDISON!
4 comments:
Only 33? What a young'un. :)
Awesome pictures, hon!
Didn't we have a wonderful time! I loved seeing Anthony's expression when the ladies were singing to him.....total embarrassment! I would not have enjoyed anyone else embarassing him...but this was his Mommy!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
hey girl
we are here. it looks like rain tomorrow--what else is there fun to do in the area???
We are heading back tomorrow night. We may come back in April after Easter-because of the deal they have for Fl residents-you buy the one day pass ticket for all year entrance.
Here is Ken's cell# as well
913-593-8293
hey girl
we are here. it looks like rain tomorrow--what else is there fun to do in the area???
We are heading back tomorrow night. We may come back in April after Easter-because of the deal they have for Fl residents-you buy the one day pass ticket for all year entrance.
Here is Ken's cell# as well
913-593-8293
Post a Comment