Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daddy's home for Thanksgiving


The girls were so tickled to see Daddy when we picked him up from the airport

They were constantly saying, "I love you Daddy!"

Is that shirt awesome or what??? (My Dad is the man!)

It was so great having my man back home for 5 days!!! YEA!!!

4 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Vonda! Thank you for keeping me on your Christmas card list. I loved getting your card & seeing pics of the girls. They are just adorable & I know you are one proud Mama. I hope Ian is home through Christmas & that ya'll have a wonderful, peaceful, and joyous Christmas. Blessings to your family. You all look SO happy!! Love you!

Shannon said...

Oh Vonda! I can't wait till y'all are reunited once and for all! Glad he could get back for Thankgiving. How's the house going and is Ian coming back for Christmas??? Praying so! Love to you and the girls...and Ian too!

Shugart Family said...

The girlies are growing so much!! I haven't been on here in a while...So glad daddy got to come for a visit!! Miss you guys, love across the pond!!

Linda Williams said...

I am so glad you all got to come to our house for Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful time!

Love,
Mimi and Papa