Daddy to the rescue!
Daddy's always good at fixing boo-boos
Right before Ian left for training
Ella Rose loves wearing, "Millia's" (Amelia's) Princess gown she passed down and reading a favorite book, "Hello Aubbie" (of course it's about Auburn University) WAR EAGLE!
Saying Goodbye to Daddy back in October
Oh I just love these 3!!!
When my nephew Harrison was a toddler the easiest way to explain to him when he would see his Mimi and Papa again would be to tell him how many more SLEEPS he had before he saw them again so we have started that since Ian has been gone. It went from 50 sleeps down to only 5 more sleeps and we will see Daddy again! YIPPEE!!! Oh Ian we have missed you SO MUCH, and the girls and I can't wait to have you home for a few days! My heart longs for you, and it reminds me of when we dated long distance, and I just couldn't wait to see you again! The girls miss you so much, and our favorite subject around here is DADDY! In the 7 weeks you've been gone you won't believe how much the girls have started talking even more. Vonda: "Ella Rose, Daddy's at school in Oklahoma." Ella Rose: "Mama, I want to go to school with Daddy in OKAhoma!" Ian, my love, come home soon...we are counting the days!
4 comments:
Oh, I know you all are so anxious to see Ian! And I know He is anxious to see you all too! I just cannot wait to see their faces when they see Ian on Thursday Morning!
I cannot wait to get the food on the table so Ian can have some good home-cooked food!
Hurry Home, Ian! We love you too!
Mom and Dad
i know you must be beside yourself with excitement that THIS week has FINALLY arrived!!! i know you have missed your man and he is missing you too! i know he must be SO proud of you Vonda for holding down the fort and being such an incredible momma to his girls! i know he must be SO proud of how you have loved and cared for those sweet babies in every single need! i'm sure he won't be able to keep his hands off of you while he's home! :) hoping your days together are LONG and SWEET and MEMORABLE and just what you need to get you both to Christmas! love you
I can't even begin to imagine the sheer excitement, in your home, as you await your husband's homecoming. Truly how could there be anything better to be thankful for at Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time together!
I havent checked your blog in months..and I can not believe how those girls have changed...wow..Ella Roses hair looks so blond and Carolina Grace has got alot of hair now..and getting so big. I hope to see you in january if that is ok..email me the dates best for you.
Di
Post a Comment