Friday, November 6, 2009

Our little daredevils

After posting the ballet pictures, I just laughed when I saw this video from back in September. I am so behind but I just had to post this...this is what Ella Rose really enjoys doing! Anything remotely daredevilish she's there and Carolina Grace is following right in her big Sister's footsteps because she has that adventurous gene too!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

how cute! nice juxtaposition from the ballet sweetheart on the earlier post!

Jean said...

Ella Rose looks like she's scolding Ian. I can just hear her saying, "Now, don't you drop me daddy. Do you hear me?"

So glad you're back to blogging so we can catch up with your lives!

Linda Williams said...

Jean, she is probably saying, "Step back a little further, Daddy!" I don't think she has ever feared being dropped.

What a little doll, I know Ian is missing those 2 little dare devils!

I really just do not know why she got that from!

Love,
Mimi and Papa