Grant and Ella Rose enjoyed giving each other big hugs!
"Grant, you're kind of squishing me." Grant is the sweetest 3 year old and laid back too!
Grayson, Ella Rose, Grant, and Carolina Grace
Grayson is such a cutie!
Gena with the whole crew...sure wish we could get together for playdates!
Everything's big in TEXAS! I told Gena I wish we could find a place like hers in Mississippi...what a great house, a great neighborhood, and they're right at the end of a cul-de-sac to boot!
Ella Rose and Madison (8). Madison is my goddaughter, and I sure wished we lived closer because she is such a sweetheart!
Madison was great with the girls! She is going to be a SUPER babysitter one day!
Ella Rose adored Madison
Diane and Mark built their own custom home and this kitchen is GLORIOUS! They live way out in the country too with neighbors who have horses and of course Ella Rose loved that!
Andrew (almost 4) was completely outnumbered with all of us girls!
Diane and Mark...such a beautiful couple
Madison with the girls
What a beauty!
Carolina Grace and Diane
Look at those brown eyes!
6 comments:
I am so glad you have been able to get together with some people while you guys are in Texas. I am praying God is preparing some extra special friends for you guys when you get into your new home.
Looks like y'all had fun visiting with old friends! I can't wait for our visit and to be "featured" on the blog one day! Love y'all!
So glad you had a great time with old friends, hon! Awesome pictures of the kids!
Hi Vonda,
Found your blog. Mom was not sure she got your address right, could you please e-mail me at patc_johnson@comcast.net? Mom loved talking to you the other day, glad you are back in states and are so happy.
-Pat
Been sending emails and they've been coming back. Hope you guys are doing well. Email me when you can...miss talking to you
Hey, dear Vonda! I've missed SO much & haven't been by in awhile. Those sweet girls are getting SO big & I'm really happy to hear the news that you're back in the USA. That's great! I'm so excited that you'll only be 2 hours from us. We MUST get together after you get settled in. That's not far at all. I can't wait to catch up with you & see those precious girls in person. I love all the pics you take for your blog & I see your bro's family has grown too. How exciting to have all those little ones around. I'm SO happy for you, what a completely different road you are on now than when I first met you.
Love & Hugs!
P.S. Yes, I still remember that yardsale trip we did too. And you can see I'm still going strong with the sales!
Post a Comment