Ella Rose's 1st time decorating eggs
Such concentration

Ella Rose enjoyed putting stickers on her eggs

Easter Sunday with our girls

We went to church and it was an awesome service

Carolina Grace's 1st Easter
What a sweet baby girl!

Ella Rose hunting Easter eggs

Ella Rose wanted us to keep hiding them so she could hunt them all over again
Hmmm...wonder what this tastes like?
Biting into a real hard boiled egg...shell and all

Checking out the egg
Yikes...that doesn't taste good!

Where's the chocolate?
8 comments:
ahhh....LOVE IT!! Easter is so much fun w/the little ones..Poor Ella Rose and the egg, I guess all little kids have to try it once..miss you guys...big hugs across the pond!!
I can't wait to get my hands on those two little girls. They are so cute. Gabby and Ella Rose will be a hoot together.
As usual, hon, beautiful pictures of those sweet, sweet girls! Can't wait to see them!
Katie and Ella Rose would have had fun ALL DAY hunting for the same eggs over and over again. That's funny she took a bite...
I enlarged the photo of Ella Rose biting into the egg to get a better look!! What a HOOT!!! I bet that was a big surprise for her!
How precious! You all looked so beautiful, but where, oh where is Daddy?
Their dresses were beautiful. I know you all had such a good time with the eggs.
the girls look so pretty in their easter dresses! i love all the smiles CG is giving for the camera. what a sweet heart! love the pix of ER hunting for and EATING the eggs! she is a hoot Vonda! i just LOVE that girl and i hope she NEVER changes! :)
So cute!
Post a Comment