Saturday, April 11, 2009

Aunt Bethy & Addison come for a visit


The first time holding my precious beautiful niece Addison Grace Williams...I got choked up knowing she was already 10 months old and this was the first time meeting her

1st time Aunt Bethy had seen Ella Rose since she was 6 months old

Checking out their cousin Addison

The girls all together

Ella Rose loved hugging on her cousin

Woah...Addison felt right at home I'm sure because Ella Rose is a lot like her brother Jackson

Finally a break from that 2 year old cousin of mine

1st time Beth met Carolina Grace

Ella Rose being a big helper by pushing her cousin

Wheeeee.....................

Beautiful girls

Ella Rose adored her Aunt Bethy and took to her immediately

What a beauty!!!

And flexible too!

Getting ready for bed

The girls getting ready for our walk/run

More hugs

Precious baby girls

Photo shoot kinda going okay

Photo shoot breaking down rather quickly

So sweet...Ella Rose kept calling her cousin, "Add...son"

Can you believe Addison is 2 weeks older than Carolina Grace? Beth and I were laughing that Carolina Grace is almost OFF the charts in height and weight and Addison is not even ON the charts. All that matters is they are both healthy beautiful girls and they loved playing with each other.

I now have 3 teeth

Aunt Bethy brought Ella Rose birthday presents and Ella Rose played with them non-stop and is still playing with them.

Pretty in pink

Uncle Ian and I are tickled over our ONLY niece...we love Addison so much!!!

Such a lovebug

I could not believe how much Addison looks like her brother Harrison

Carolina Grace loved her Aunt Bethy

We can't wait to see Addison again in August at the beach!

Aunt Beth with Addison & Carolina Grace

Chillin' out one evening

Having fun with the girls

Stealing some kisses

Carolina Grace is wanting to walk and I better start taking my vitamins

Ella Rose misses her Aunt Bethy terribly and says "Aunt Bethy" about 50 times a day, and I'm not kidding!!!

Oh what fun we had last week when Beth and Addison came to Texas for a visit!!! It has been 19 months since we had seen Beth and the first time we had met Addison. What a treat!!! We had such a great time bee-bopping all over the place. We got some professional pictures done which I'll post tomorrow and we went to Chuy's (Mexican) and then Pappasito's (Tex-Mex)...these are some of Beth's favorite restaurants that she cannot get in Raleigh and she told Ian and I she could not get enough Mexican food. We had such a sweet time together and I just thank God for such a sweet Sister-in-love. I think of Beth as my very own Sister as we are that close, and I am so thankful my brother married her over 9 years ago. It's hard to believe Beth has been part of our family now for 14 years. What a blessing she is to all of us and a wonderful Aunt to our girls too. Beth, thank you so much for coming to visit. It meant so much to us as we have missed y'all so very much...looking forward to many more times we can get together with our babies now that we're back in The States.

8 comments:

Shugart Family said...

Sweet photo's, the girls are growing so much!! Carolina Grace ready to walk, WHAT!? Time flies!! I am glad you are enjoying being back across the Big Pond!! We miss you on this side!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

I can't get over the size difference between Addison and Carolina Grace. What precious memories you are starting for the girls.
I can't wait to get my hands on your girls and give them kisses. I'm so glad you are back.

Jean said...

Sounds like you had an awesome visit! There's nothing better than a bunch of girls getting together for some fun!!! Love all the pictures. And I'm wondering, what are you feeding Carolina Grace...must be some plant fertilizer or something because she's "grownin' like a weed!!!". Ok, I know that sounds corny, but really, she's changed so much in just a few short months! We miss y'all!

Shannon said...

I can't believe how fast these kids are growing! Alex went from barely being able to stay up on his hands and knees to crawling and now pulling himself up all in 2 weeks! Amazing! Carolina Grace is going to go from where she's at now, to walking, to playing center in the WNBA all in a week's time! Glad y'all got to see one another. 2 more weeks and we get to see our families again on the way to CA. Bren hasn't changed much but they'll all be mad at me for letting Alex grow so much in just a few months' time. Eek!

Linda Williams said...

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall! I was so thankful that Beth and Addison got to go and see you. I really DO NOT think I will be able to make it til August! Hilton Head....here we come! I just cannot wait to see all 5 of our GRANDS together! Now....You all just get used to it....Humor me.....smile for the camera....and pose the way Mimi tells you to pose! Ha.
love,
Mimi and Papa

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Look at all those beautiful Williams women! Looks like you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Vonda - You and Ian have been on my heart lately. I don't know if it's because my replacement and I will start the checkin system next week or just because I MISS y'all. But you've been there and I've talked with the Lord about it. If you want me to Express Mail you an R2D2 in June, I will. I just wonder how it would do at a higher altitude in the plane! I hope to be in the States next June to find a home (that's my hope, we'll see if the Lord sides with Lance and keeps us overseas) and if so, I'd love to make Ian's b'day cake. I miss you, my Christian sister. Much love x 4, Tracy

anthonyandbeth said...

oh we had just a wonderful time together didn't we! i wish it didn't go so fast! i miss y'all so much already! love all the pictures. those girls just melt my heart, they are precious! i love that sweet Ella Rose and how much she loved spending time with her Aunt Bethy! that meant the world to me Vonda! i can't wait to see y'all again in August! :)