Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Bunny


So last weekend Ian and I went to Columbus, MS to look for a home and Mimi and Papa came into town to watch the girls. Well Mimi and Papa are always about having lots of fun so they ventured out to the mall, had Chick-Fil-A (quickly becoming Ella Rose's favorite too) and then got pictures with the Easter Bunny. Mimi had not even thought about the Easter Bunny being at the mall so she told me that if she would have known they were going to get pictures, she would have dressed them in frilly dresses because she knows Mama always dresses the girls up for pictures. But hey you can't miss an opportunity for pictures with good ole Peter Cottontail so casual will just have to do!

5 comments:

Linda Williams said...

We had a wonderful time with those 2 girls even if I did not have them dressed according to their Mommy's higher standards. I could not figure out what went with what, what kind of bow to wear, which socks and shoes......Decisions....Decisions...I am just too old for all those frills but I still love them! Anyway....They're beautiful even without the bow being in the right place on her head and the missing head band on Carolina Grace....Ha

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Heather Estridge said...

They look adorable still AND they are BOTH smiling. Well done Mimi and Papa! I'm sure they were behind the camera person making faces.

Soooo, did you find an area/house you liked?

Miss you - we should talk soon!
Heather

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey better yet, neither one is screaming in terror because Mimi has put them on this HUGE furry things lap.

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Yeah. We're not even going to try a picture with a giant bunny. Santa? They cried. Easter Bunny? It would be horrendous.

Beck Family said...

WOW! I think it is a miracle that they are both smiling with the bunny! Colby thought the bunny was out to get him!