A long lived tradition in the Williams family is coloring Easter Eggs and my Daddy always used to sit down and help Anthony and I so this year was no different! Papa helped the girls while Mimi took pictures and Ian took video. I know it's over the top to have all this documented with pictures AND video, but one day I know we'll be so glad we did!
So glad Mimi suggested we strip the girls down to their bloomers because before it was over the girls had dye all over them!
Where do we start???
Ella Rose is so proud!
Helping Carolina Grace with her egg
As soon as one egg would come out, the girls wanted to put the egg in another color
Look Mom
Oh I love my baby girl!
And I love this one too...such excitement!
Complete concentration
Sweet times
This gal is pretty organized...she gets that from her Daddy too!
Can you tell we love the color PINK?
Precious
We are now all done and Ella Rose is counting her eggs
1 comment:
they are the cutest little easter egg decorators ever!! :) yes, any messy projects equals diaper/underwear only. you learn that real quickly as a mom, don't ya? :)
Post a Comment