On Monday, we celebrated Cinco de Mayo at Ian's squadron. Our Commander's wife, Tonya also wanted to see as many of the babies in the squadron before leaving in a couple of weeks so I got some pics of the babies who were there too although I missed a few because I was so busy chasing after Ella Rose.
Handsome little Brennan (16 months old)
Ella Rose enjoyed going to see Daddy at work


6 comments:
OK, that sombrero (sp?) is just too darned cute! Thanks, hon!
Now, is she not the cutest thing in all the world!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your shirt!!! you look adorable! Ella Rose looks so cute in the hat! and she just looks like her mama, making herself at home and smiling at everyone and everything! she is truly adorable!!!!
What a great idea to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! You know southerner don't need much reason to have a party. All those babies made it extra special. And, Ella Rose, looks adorable in her hat. Love your shirt too. If I wasn't having my baby in 3 days, I'd want one too.
Hey, Vonda, just look at your tummy!! And Ella Rose is just getting cuter by the day. I hope one of these days I'll get to see you all in person again.
Happy Mother's Day!
Rhoda
Boy time is just a flying by for you guys in Germany. I cant believe you have made so many wonderful friends and have seen so many families having their precious children right before your eyes. And you are already 35 plus weeks V..my gracious where in the word has the time gone.
Love you,
Di
Post a Comment