Monday, March 31, 2008

A Taste of Home


Does Ian look like a kid at Christmas or what?


Hmmm...my excuse is I'm pregnant...not sure what Ian's excuse is...oh that's right he would tell you..."I'm married to a pregnant woman so I'm pregnant with her."

Wow we're we ever excited when our awesome friend, Matt brought back some Chick-Fil-A's after doing a quick run to The States. We devoured these in literally 2 days. I'm not gonna tell ya how many he brought back for us. :) Oh we so miss the USA and this is one of the many things we look forward to when we return. Chick-Fil-A originated in Atlanta and since Ian and I are both from there, we grew up eating these things. Hey it's the simple things you take for granted but after living in Europe for 3 years, we will so appreciate everything that makes the USA so great. Thanks again Matt...you're the best!

8 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

yum, yum! Ian does looks so excited, have I ever seen him smile that big??? :) very nice of Matt to indulge you're cravings! What a good friend!!! :)

Andi said...

Now I want Chick-fil-a! That is one place we eat at a lot when we go home. There is nothing like a little taste of home!

Kathy said...

MMMmmm...I love that Chick-fil-a! Ian looks so much like Ella Rose in this picture...that big ole smile!

Changed by His Love said...

That's hilarious!!!! I guess they weren't hot still, but none the less, who cares! :)

HappyGirl said...

Yummy!! I'm jealous! My favorite place to eat back home is called O'Charley's. They have this pecan-crusted chicken salad with pecans and cranberries and crumbled blue cheese....Oh gosh, I better stop! Can't wait for summer in the States!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

OK, the third picture? Made me snort coffee through my nose! :-)

Ian, bro, you're a trip!

Linda Williams said...

This is too funny! I know Ian AND you were excited......Ian should have taken a picture of your excitement too. I bet you were as funny as he is. That does sound good. Did he bring some Polynisian Sauce too?

Love,
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

What a riottttt!!!