.jpg)
I had great aspirations of having a little Easter Egg Hunt for Ella Rose, Katie, & Mia with the sun shining bright in our backyard and the tulips and daffodils springing up, but we had 2 inches of snow on the ground so having an outdoor Easter Egg hunt was just not going to happen. So we had the next best thing...an Easter Egg hunt INSIDE. We had a wonderful time, but boy do I sure miss the beautiful Dogwoods and Azaleas that are blooming all over the South as well as the 70 degree weather! Spring has definitely not sprung here in Germany!
Mia and Ella Rose...putting all their eggs in the same basket
Katie and Ella Rose
The cross necklace Ella Rose is wearing was a gift from Aunt Vicky and Aunt Toni
Hmmm...how do you open this egg?
Who me??? I'm not up to anything
Katie playing with Fridge Farm
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
8 comments:
Oh my goodness that looks like fun. Those girls are the most precious little friends. Love it!
And don't worry, we had a chilly Easter here in GA. But, thankfully, no snow until the next day for us. Love and miss you!!!
Adorable pictures, hon! I wish we could have celebrated together, in Suches, with all four kids!
We are having a beautiful spring here... If you can look past the yellow pollen!
I bet there are daffodils at the market =D
V- Little girls are so precious and those three are no exception. Thanks for showing the fun.
NC weather was in the high 70's low 80's yesterday. Today it's 43!!!!! Yikes and I just got a pedicure yesterday and I can't wear my sandles.:( Those dogwoods wished they were hibernating right now. :)
Love ya,
Lianne
easter egg hunts are fun whether inside or out which i'm sure the girls firgured out quite quickly! looks like Ella Rose has moved up to bows now and love her dress. that's some easter dress! almost looks like she's wearing a tutu! very cute! love you, Beth
I know that house was full of giggles! What a great time you all must have had!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
It was so not 70 degrees here in ATL for Easter. I actually bought a dressy pregnancy outfit that had 3/4 inch sleeves and ended up wearing it for Easter...I will have to download the picture. It was freezing that morning! :) I am still trying to boycott the long pants and boots, though, by wearing sandals all week! :) I am hopeful. OH, we are headed to San Destin on Sunday...ahhh, the memories of the beach! My mom has never been and we are taking Boo with us as well - it's Spring Break and my last trip before the new baby. I will post some pictures when we get back so you can reminisce. :) love ya!
You have Ella Rose in such beautiful dresses all the time. You know you are probably going to be running that girl to the mall all the time when she's about 15....
Di
Post a Comment