Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Bo Peep and a Sheep

I decided that we may only have one more year to do a duo kind of theme before the girls protest so this year Ella Rose was Little Bo Peep and Carolina Grace dressed up as a Sheep.
The ears would not cooperate
High five
Little Bo Peep loves her sheep!
The sheep is not enjoying this hug
Would you say this is more like a BEAR hug? :)

Not sure what Ella Rose is looking at on her foot
Oh my word are they precious or what?
The sheep is hamming it up



Carolina Grace started out with a VERY VERY LOUD BAAAA.........we had to teach her to soften it up a bit. She kind of sounded SCARY!
Carolina Grace LOVED her costume


Am I something or what?

Ella Rose LOVED her little outfit too...yes it's homemade but not by me! :)
Little Bo Peep is tickled pink!

What a sweetheart! Ella Rose enjoys everything to its fullest!
So we found out literally the day before Halloween that Ian was going to have to fly ON HALLOWEEN so at the last minute I wanted the girls to dress up so Daddy could see them in action so Publix had Trick or Treating in their store.
1st stop of candy
Carolina Grace is being 2 in this picture...when she gets upset she stops walking

This Publix employee was cracking us up with her outfit
Oh I love our girls so much and we always have such a great time!!!


I can't see!!!

4 comments:

Arein Siahaan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda Williams said...

The pictures are beautiful! I think you did really well to even get pictures with having them by yourself with all the excitement!

Love,
Mimi

Unknown said...

I like to thanks to all of you.Hey everyone, I've seen some really interesting topics so I

thought I'd join and introduce myself. My name'sErwin I work with Bpo/Kpo I love to travel
and want to do a lot more! I look forward to chatting with everyone; and hopefully helping

where I can!
============
SEO services without upfront

Robson said...

Visit my Blog Video
http://megamusicyears80.blogspot.com/