Ian was so embarrassed over the Welcome Home banner but the neighbors loved it and most importantly the girls LOVED it!
.JPG)
1st Deployment since the girls arrived and many more to go but WE SURVIVED!
Well this is what we have been up to...Ian left back in June, came back in August, was home for not even 3 weeks before he left on this glorious trip to a place called Hawaii of course with the mlitary and came back 9 days later! But he's home now at least for 2 more months when he will leave again right before Christmas! Wow I can hardly believe it's been 4 months since my last post. Life gets busy and especially when your man is gone A LOT, but God has been so faithful and good to us and we are so excited that Ian got back from his deployment safe and sound, and I am so proud of my man that he serves OUR COUNTRY-for my freedom, for our girls freedom, for our future grandchildren, for our nation! Ian is so humble about it and really doesn't think it's a big deal because when total strangers come up to him and say "thank you" he reminds them that he is NOT on the front line like so many others getting shot at but he remains safe. IT IS A BIG DEAL...it takes every single individual in our military to fight for our FREEDOM and I am thankful for them all!
The girls missed their Daddy so much and I missed my husband! Ian is such a great man and he is so helpful with the girls! I mean Ian has helped change diapers since Day 1...now that's a TRUE MAN!!! Ian Chance Livingston, we love you so much and we are glad you are back with us...even if it's for a short time, we will cherish each and every single day we have with you my love!
4 comments:
Welcome home, Ian!!! We miss you all!
Great pictures, Vonda......Dad and I loved them!
Mimi & Papa
Thank God for people like your husband who serve their country. We are all thankful. God bless your family.
Such sweet pictures! Sorry to hear he will be gone again so soon.
Post a Comment