Although his Mama does not know this, I've already talked to the boys about each of them coming down to visit us next year because I so want our girls to know their cousins. And as you can see the girls adore JACKSON!!!
Watching a little show together
Carolina Grace constantly talks about JACKSON
Is this precious or what?
At Ella Rose's swim lesson
Trip to Starbucks with Papa...this is a highlight for the kids because they get APPLE JUICE
Mimi sharing her smoothie with Jackson and Ella Rose
Blowing bubbles
Taking a bike ride
One more pose
And off we go!
In 96 degree heat, the pool is the ONLY place to be!
Having a picnic
Yum Yum
Having a blast
Is this little fella cute as a button or what?
Cousins playing together
What joy!
Jackson enjoyed Uncle Ian throwing him in the pool
Million dollar smile
Carolina Grace and Daddy enjoying the water
Papa and Jackson coolin' (Papa calls it coolin'...the rest of us call it chillin')
1 comment:
When I look at these pictures I can almost feel how hot it was that day! But we surely had fun! Yes, that Jackson DOES have a million dollar smile! Of course, I believe I know 4 more that has that wonderful smile too. But Jackson is like Ella Rose....he is wide open...expecting a good time wherever he goes..Now, Mimi thinks that's the way to be!
Love,
Mimi and Papa
Post a Comment