ok. those outfits are ADORABLE!!! OH.MY.WORD! Love them! the girls are the prettiest little things! :) love the family photo...that's a framer! :) love you!
That 2nd picture is PERFECT, PRICELESS and BEAUTIFUL of you all. I'd be blowing that up and framing it! You are right, that never happens to have everyone looking, smiling and not fidgeting.
What beautiful pictures! I so hope the days fly by quicker than you think they will. I know Ian has 3 girls who miss him so much. That's a good thing.....That you have someone so special that you DO miss him. Those dresses were perfect for the occasion!
Beautiful family Vonda! I know you and the girls miss him like crazy! Praying all goes well for him and praying angels of protection around him!! Call when you have a chance and let's get caught up! Love you...gena
6 comments:
ok. those outfits are ADORABLE!!! OH.MY.WORD! Love them! the girls are the prettiest little things! :) love the family photo...that's a framer! :) love you!
That 2nd picture is PERFECT, PRICELESS and BEAUTIFUL of you all. I'd be blowing that up and framing it! You are right, that never happens to have everyone looking, smiling and not fidgeting.
You're on your way to the countdown. Love ya!
Beautiful pictures, hon! I hate it that my bro is deployed, though. I know you're sad, but hopefully the days will fly by! Much love!
Very cute! How long is he gone for? Will be praying it flies by!
What beautiful pictures! I so hope the days fly by quicker than you think they will. I know Ian has 3 girls who miss him so much. That's a good thing.....That you have someone so special that you DO miss him. Those dresses were perfect for the occasion!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Beautiful family Vonda! I know you and the girls miss him like crazy! Praying all goes well for him and praying angels of protection around him!! Call when you have a chance and let's get caught up! Love you...gena
Post a Comment