Friday, September 25, 2009

Trip to the library

These pics are from back in June when we visited the library at Randolph AFB in San Antonio. I am so behind posting pics so I'm trying to get caught up.

Ella Rose was so excited about going to storytime at the library

This was right before I let Carolina Grace out of her stroller
Carolina Grace makes friends quickly
And Carolina Grace just pranced right up to the front so she could be in the middle of it all

Carolina Grace loves books

Sitting with the big kids at storytime
Ella Rose enjoyed seeing the dogs more than hearing the stories and she could hardly wait til the story was over so she could go and pet them.

4 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Those are some beautiful, amazing pictures, hon!

Shannon said...

I LOVE Ella Rose's dress! I love how it flares out the way it does. She's an absolute DOLL! So cute!

Linda Williams said...

What darling pictures! I guess some folks would think I am prejudiced, but I am NOT! I just know beautiful girls when I see them!

Love,
Mimi and Papa

Mel said...

Wow I can't imagine Syd behaving that well in the library. We went once at Ramstein it lasted 2.3 seconds before we had to leave. I'm pretty sure they sent her picture out to all DOD libraries with a warning on it.