Thursday, April 17, 2008

Only 2 months left


Many of you have asked me to put a pix on the blog of a side profile of my pregnant belly so here it is. I thought the pix beside the elephant at the zoo would be proof enough that I have gotten quite large...only 2 months left and Carolina Grace will be here!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Vonda you look great! Can't believe there are only 2 months to go. I love the shirt you are wearing by the way.

Kristy N.

Ward Blog said...

You look beautiful!!!!! Great catching up on your blog...looks like you guys have had some awesome family fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well...you don't look nearly as big as that elephant but I can certainly empathize with the feeling! I remember the feeling distinctly. You look gorgeous! :) And that 3d picture is amazing too! :)

Heather Estridge said...

You look GREAT pregnant! Before you know it, you'll be running with your daughterS in the BOB stroller and back in to your small size. Enjoy the next two months of this precious miracle in you and eat what you crave ;)

anthonyandbeth said...

you look so beautiful Vonda!!! you certainly don't favor an elephant at all!!! i know what you mean about feeling so big though, i'm right there with you!!! :) not too much longer though and we'll get to hold our baby girls. :) love the shirt! very stylish! :)

Linda Williams said...

Vonda, you look absolutely beautiful! Just think.....only 7 weeks.....and then you will really feel kin to that elephant! Ha.

Love you,
Mom and Dad